Top ten songs that'll make you cry

Here is a list of the top ten songs, that'll make you cry. It will also touch your heart. These songs can make you feel being in dream.




10. Way To Blue (Nick Drake)
“Have you seen the land living by the breeze?”



I had my heart broken and he sorted me out as we all have fallen at times. Trusting and forgotten. He makes me fly forever. I'm meeting him in heaven if I get there.

9. Mother (John Lennon)
“I needed you. You didn’t need me.”



This song breaks me down every time. The raw emotion kills me. Beautiful song.

8. Angel of Harlem (U2)
“Lady Day got diamond eyes; she sees the truth behind the lies.”



This is not the angel of harlem video. This is a mash up. But the song will touch your soul.

7. Redemption Song (Bob Marley)
“Emancipate yourself from mental slavery; none but ourselves can free our minds.”



I could feel a living & pure soul in this song, not Mr. Marly's and one person's. The most important thing is a soul only mind can see, not a house like body..we can see always.

6. Autumn in New York (Billie Holiday)
“So on this gray and melancholy day, I’ll move to a Manhattan hotel.”



Just listen this song. Imagine and feel your deep memories.

5. Card Cheat (The Clash)
"With a card up his sleeve, what would he achieve?”



I don't know who Gavin is. The pursuit of good music brought me here because I've known of this song at least half of my life.

4. Already Dead (Beck)
“Days turn to sand, losing strength in every hand.”



This obscure cut from Sea Change (aka The ‘Beck Gets Sad’ album) best embodies its author’s efforts to escape the world of irony-driven dance pop.

3. She Wanted to Leave (Ween)
“I couldn’t believe… she wanted to leave.”



Greatest ending to the greatest Album ever written.

2. Everyone Says Hi (David Bowie)
“Don’t stay in a sad place where they don’t care how you are.”



Now I think I see a really heavy, sad face, like he's having to face hard, real truth about how it's going to go. Lots of love goes out to him and his family.

1. Big John Shaft (Belle and Sebastian)



“I won’t play another heavyweight; I won’t play another big John Shaft.”

It’s really a tale of a burned out actor fed up with being typecast as – among other things – a cat who won’t cop out when there’s danger all about (right on!).

So you listen and watch all the top ten songs. If you love it, Share it. Tell us more about your choice and Subscribe for more heart touching stuff.

Originally Published on: Top Ten Tribe.

Comments