Veena Malik Controversy - The new storm raised up.

The controversial photo
Now after the biggest controversy of Veena Malik nude shoot with a tattoo "ISI" on her arm, the controversy changed to a new situation, It is like a newly raised "strom".

Veena Malik says:
Yesterday Veena Malik, talked to media and said that the FHM photo shoot is fake and he photo is morphed. She said; "I had done a bold shoot of course but not a nude shoot. I was wearing modern clothes.
The picture had been morphed. I am taking legal actions against the FHM magazine." “I agreed to a photo shoot and having an ISI tattoo in a humorous way but I did not have any nude photos. My pictures have been morphed,” she said.

Legal fight:
Now Veena Malik goes to file for Rs100.m in damages from FHM. According to the ''Express Tribune" (tribune.com.pk) The "notice" reiterated that Malik’s photos had been morphed, stating that Malik had agreed to be shot in shorts and tee shirt and boots; wearing a fur coat up to thighs and boots; hot pants and a broad big belt with the upper portion of her body covered with her hands and an ISI tattoo on her hand; an image with a tattoo of  “ISI” appearing on one hand, in which Malik would wear a bikini and/or a thong posing with folded hands with the upper portion of her body covered with other tattoos.

Kabeer Sharma's says:
The FHM (India) chief editor Kabeer Sharma still defends the FHM cover. He told on twitter that he brings some other shoots of Veena Malik that will prove the reality. According to the DAWN Kabir Sharma said that he was mystified by Malik’s allegations. “Maybe she is facing some kind of backlash, so maybe that’s why she is denying it. We have not photoshopped or faked the cover. This is what she looks like, she has an amazing body,” Sharma said.

Mahesh Bhatt in between:
Mahesh Bhatt
Now another famous Bollywood personality Mahesh Bhatt has also to talk about the controversy. According to the Times of India Bhatt said that he talked to both Veena Malik and Kabeer Sharma. "I decided to speak to her. She was surprised to get my call and told me that though she had told a shoot but had never been so bold. She felt she was being victimized and that people were believing that she has done something like this because of her otherwise controversial persona. I told her three things - If you feel you are being violated, don't take anything lying down. Send a legal notice to the magazine. I also asked her to get her PR to take charge and inform her side of the story to the media."

"Kabeer told me that the Veena had indeed shot for the magazine. He also forwarded me another photograph of Veena from the shoot. The photograph that has been doing the rounds is tame and the one sent to me was bolder with portions of her breast visible. However, I saw the photo on my Blackberry and have no way to ascertain whether it morphed or not," Bhatt adds.

Let wait what is happened ahead.