Pre-planned Veena, death threats and new item song


Congrats Veena Malik - New item song:
Veena Malik a well known name, the creator of strange controversies, She has to do an item song in bollywood. Congrats Veena. Your fans are waiting for a fresh blast.

Veena Malik has to do an item song which is "Channo" from the film "Gali Gali Chor Hai" by director Rumy Jafry. “From the styling to the set up, from the tune, to the choreography everything in this item number is different. After all it’s a Nitin Manmohan film and hence I chose to do this item song,” she said. [According to DNAIndiac.com]

Veena Malik!! Congratulations and still your fans have to give you congratulations on more "Achievements" with more controversies.

Death threats:
On the other side, the queen of pre-planned controversies says that she will come back to Pakistan despite death threats over FHM nude photo. She told the Guardian:
"The things I have done in life, I have the guts to stand by. This is my body; this is my life. This is my body, and I will take advantage of it if I want to. And it's a very beautiful body."
She said she was being vilified by her compatriots but vowed she would not back down. "This attitude, I'm sorry, is in the society. When they say they have become modern, grown up, that's wrong. They still live in the stone age."

In a text to journalists, Pakistan's military press office said the scandal was "The height of humiliation for Pakistan, done by a Pakistani on Indian soil." Guardian report says.


Comments